**photos now added**
2003 Saab 9-5 Aero Auto.
Steel grey colour 279
5 speed automatic with flappy paddles
4 previous owners
Full service history (and I mean full)
MOT until Feb 28th 2017.
- Heated, electric front seats with 3 memory settings for driver.
- Heated rear seats
- AS3 audio with Harmon Karden speakers
- CD Changer in boot
- Folding mirrors
- Park Assist
- Noob stage 1 and open SID.
- 2 keys.
- Perfect pixels in the SID and the climate control panel.
- Boot net (wow!)
- Complete book pack.
- Sump dropped by DCA Saab in 2014.
- Rear suspension bushes creak and need replacing
- Front tyres need replacing.
- Xenons are a bit weak (but no self levelling issues ever)
- 10p size bubble of rust has started at the nearside rear wheel arch
- Bad scrape on nearside front bumper (my fault - rubbish driving in multi-storey).
- scratch on drivers door (previous owner)
- Headlining has marks on it (previous owner)
- Alloys need refurbishing.
- Folding mirrors are flaking.
- Radio signal suffers interference on some stations and with heated rear window on.
- engine has always been a bit rattly at idle. This hasn't changed in two years and was investigated by DCA Saab and OK'ed in 2014 (invoice present).
The last MOT was expensive as you can see from the MOT history online (Reg is SF03BXM). It cost me £550 including the two rear tyres.
I have had the car 2 yrs and 2 months and bought it from a fellow UKSaaber. In my time it has had:
- two services including pollen, air and fuel filter all changed.
- brake fluid change
- new CPS
- front disks and pads (Pagids from Neos)
- new rear tyres (Falkens)
- new DI cassette from UKSaaber Woodside
- refurbished alarm siren (from he-who-must-now-not be named SidMaster)
- Aircon regas
- Lots of little things for the 2016 MOT
The car has a complete service history. I have masses of invoices from 2005 to present and the service book is stamped from the 2003 PDI right up to 2015 (my local chap hasn't stamped it since but I have the invoices). There is main dealer history to 2010 and then indy (one more main dealer stamp in Mar 2015). I also have almost all the old MOT certs.
Make no mistake this is a scruffy Aero as you will see in the photos and needs some money spent to tidy it. That said it has always been completely reliable in my ownership period aside from the CPS needing doing, very comfy and fast in a straight line. It goes and stops very nicely. The interior is in excellent condition so it is still a very nice place to be!
Car is in Broadstone, nr Poole in Dorset. Any questions please ask, PM me or contact me on 07921106696.
Outside1.jpg [ 217.94 KiB | Viewed 251 times ]
Outside3.jpg [ 241.81 KiB | Viewed 251 times ]
Outside4.jpg [ 207.48 KiB | Viewed 251 times ]